Date(s) - 02/04/2015 - 09/04/2015
Categories No Categories
Here’s a fabulous opportunity to have a truly memorable painting holiday where you will improve upon your skills and learn new ones. Enjoy wonderful Mediterranean food and great company and of course the best climate in Europe. It’s the perfect painting holiday in Spain!
- Day 1: 16:00 Airport transfers from Malaga Airport; arrive in Grazalema, settle into accommodation at local hotel, join other painters for 3 course meal plus wine in local restaurant.
- Day 2: Meet with your tutor, discuss your expectations and needs, start painting aspects of this beautiful village.
- Day 3: Opportunity to paint ancient ruined church of Calvario and surrounding countryside.
- Day 4: Sketch book day in the beautiful city of Ronda.
- Day 5: Free Day
- Day 6: More painting opportunities in this delightful village and surrounding area.
- Day7: We get together for more painting tuition in the morning at the Studio, where you have the chance to finish some work, ask questions and get any additional tips and help you require.
- After lunch there is the opportunity to continue painting and finishing work.
- We get together in the late afternoon for a discussion of the week, and whether individual’s objectives have been met.
- We have our final evening meal together at village restaurant.
- Day 8: 0800 airport transfers back to Malaga Airport and farewell to Grazalema.
By booking this holiday you agree to our terms and conditions.
We will confirm your booking is secured once we have received a deposit of £100 GBP per person attending / £103 if paid by credit or debit card.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please choose the right ticket type when booking depending on your payment method – note that payments by card via Paypal include a 3% handling fee.
Bookings are closed for this event.